Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions Bed Op Steeg
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
1. Entrepreneur: Bed Op Steeg.
2. Renter: Anyone who enters into a distance contract in a personal capacity with the
entrepreneur and all persons who fall under the concept of renter and fellow renters and who make use of the accommodation and/or
facilities of Bed Op Steeg.
3. Fellow renter: The persons who are registered by the renter when booking and/or who are part of the travel group.
4. Prices: The prices stated on the entrepreneur’s website are for accommodation incl. 9% VAT, plus the government
payable tourist tax.
For other services that are not included in the use of the accommodation, the prices include 21% VAT.
5. Deposit: The amount that the renter (for a stay longer than 3 nights) will be charged as an advance on any
damage caused/extra cleaning activities that are caused during the stay by the renter or fellow renter in or
caused outside the accommodation.
6. Arrival: The start date of the period for which the agreement between the renter and entrepreneur has been entered into.
7. Departure: The end date of the period for which the agreement between the renter and entrepreneur has been entered into.
8. Distance contract: an agreement in which, in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur,
distance selling of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement
one or more remote communication techniques.
9. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for the conclusion of a contract, without renter and entrepreneur have to come together in the same room at the same time.
10. No show: When a renter does not show up on the agreed date of arrival.
11. Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Bed Op Steeg
6994 AJ De Steeg
Phone number: +31 (0) 6 28547931
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Register Arnhem Chamber of Commerce 77791614
VAT/VAT number NL003238554B35
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, reservations and any oral and written
distance agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the renter with regard to the accommodation and
Article 4 – Agreement
1. The agreement concerns the rental of the accommodation and/or other facilities for recreational use, which by its nature is of short duration.
2. The agreement can only be concluded with persons who are 21 years or older. Agreements with persons under 21
are therefore not valid. On request, (fellow) renters must show a valid proof of identity to the entrepreneur.
3. The renter is liable for all fellow renters who are registered and accompany the renter and for anyone who visits the renter in the accommodation.
4. All correspondence is conducted via the renter’s details.
Article 5 – Conclusion of agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the renter of the offer and the
Terms and Conditions.
2. The entrepreneur’s offer contains information about the location, date/dates of availability, the price including taxes,
the manner and conditions in which the agreement will be concluded and which
actions are required for this, the method of payment and execution.
3. Reservations that the renter has made electronically will be immediately processed by the entrepreneur
confirmed electronically. This makes the reservation binding for the renter. If this confirmation is not received by the renter, the renter must contact the entrepreneur, without this confirmation no claim can be made on the
4. For agreements that are concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and
organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensures a safe
web environment. Also for the electronic payments of the consumer, the entrepreneur will
observe safety measures.
Article 6 – (Exclusion) right of withdrawal
The services of Bed Op Steeg are excluded from the right of withdrawal:
a) concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out on a specific date or during a specific period.
Article 7 – The price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the services offered
not increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. The prices stated in the offer with regard to accommodation/lodging include tourist tax, bed linen and linen, cleaning costs and
9% VAT. All other offers are incl. 21% VAT.
art. 8 – Deposit
1. If the holiday maker enters into an agreement for a stay longer than 3 nights, the renter will pay a deposit of € 200 to entrepeneur
as an advance payment for any damage/extra cleaning work that is caused
by the renter, fellow renter or visitors of the renter in or outside the accommodation during their stay.
2. This deposit is paid electronically by the enter before or in any case upon arrival.
3. If the deposit is not paid, the entrepreneur is entitled to dissolve the agreement and the cancellation conditions apply
and costs as described in art. 10 Paragraphs 2 and 4.
2. The deposit will be refunded within 7 days after departure, provided that no damage has been found, as stated above.
Article 9 – Changes to agreement
1. For a stay of up to 3 nights, it is possible to change the start of the stay free of charge up to 14 days before the start of the stay.
2. For stays longer than 3 nights, it is possible to change the start of the stay free of charge up to 42 days before the start of the stay.
2. In the case of art. 9 paragraphs 1 and 2, will not refund costs already paid, but will use these costs for the stay that will start on the changed, later date.
Article 10 – Cancellation and cancellation costs
1. Cancellation of reservations of a stay up to 3 nights is free of charge up to 30 days before the start of the stay.
Cancellation costs are due for cancellations less than 30 days before the start of the stay.
Cancellation up to 14 days before the start of the stay 25% of the total amount.
Cancellation up to 7 days before the start of the stay 50% of the total amount.
Cancellation up to 3 days before the start of the stay 75% of the total amount.
Cancellation later than 3 days before the start of the stay the full total amount.
2. Cancellation of the reservation of a stay longer than 3 nights is free of charge up to 56 days before the start of the stay.
Cancellation costs are due for cancellations less than 56 days before the start of the stay.
Cancellation up to 49 days before the start of the stay 15% of the total amount.
Cancellation up to 42 days before the start of the stay 30% of the total amount.
Cancellation up to 35 days before the start of the stay 45% of the total amount.
Cancellation up to 28 days before the start of the stay 60% of the total amount.
Cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the stay 75% of the total amount.
Cancellation up to 14 days before the start of the stay 90% of the total amount.
Cancellation later than 14 days before the start of the stay the full total amount.
3. In the event of a “no show”, the renter’s right to any form of compensation for the amount already paid by him or her to the entrepeneur will lapse.
4. The tourist tax paid will be refunded at all times and will be deducted from the
total amount (art.10 paragraphs 1 and 2).
5. The deposit paid will be refunded at all times and will be deducted from the
total amount (art. 10 paragraph 2).
6. Entrepreneur is entitled to cancel the reservation in the event of unforeseen circumstances and force majeure.
This includes, among other things, that the accommodation is no longer suitable for rental (flooding, fire).
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the entrepreneur will inform the renter immediately, stating the reason, by telephone
or in writing. In this case, the entrepreneur will try to offer the agreement at a later date against
the same price. If the renter does not agree with this, the entrepreneur will refund the costs already paid,
without the entrepreneur owing any compensation to the renter.
Article 11 – Payment
1. Payment by the renter takes place through online payments (Ideal, paypal) or bank transfer. The payment is
part of the booking process and takes place directly by agreement and therefore
always before the start date of the stay. By payment, the renter commits himself to the obligations that the
booking entails (Art.4 and 5).
2. The renter has the obligation to immediately inform the entrepreneur of any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated
3. In the event of non-payment of the renter, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to
to charge reasonable costs made known in advance to the renter.
5. The entrepreneur uses a payment term of 30 days for all other payments that do not fall under paragraph 1, provided that:
otherwise agreed in writing in advance.
Article 12 – Complaints procedure
1. Complaints and/or comments from the renter can only be fully and clearly described in writing and within a reasonable time
can be submitted to: Bed Op Steeg, Hoofdstraat 48b, 6994 AJ De Steeg, or by e-mail: email@example.com
2. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur are calculated within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt
answered. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will
reply within 14 days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the renter will provide a more detailed answer
can expect an answer.
Art 13 – Use of accommodation
1. Smoking is prohibited in the accommodation, smoking is allowed outside the accommodation.
2. The Accommodation and the inventory are made available to the renter in excellent condition.
3. If the renter is of the opinion that this is not the case, the renter must immediately report this to the entrepreneur.
4. The renter and fellow renters are obliged to treat the accommodation and the associated inventory with care and to leave the accommodation in a tidy condition upon departure.
5. Any damage caused to the accommodation by the renter or fellow renter must be reported to the entrepreneur by the renterr before departure.
6. If the accommodation is left dirty or damaged, the entrepreneur is entitled to charge extra cleaning costs and/or repair/replacement to the renter or to deduct them from the deposit.
7. The accommodation may only be used by the renter for recreational purposes with a maximum of 4 people.
8. If the renter, fellow renter or visitors cause nuisance in any way to residents living in the vicinity of the accommodation, for example in the form of serious persistent or recurring noise, or other forms of nuisance, the entrepeneur is entitled to denie the renter, fellow renter or visitors access to the accommodation and its grounds, without any refund of monies.
9. The accommodation offers space for 1 medium dog, maximum 2 small dogs.
10. Check-in is possible from 4 p.m., check-out no later than 12 noon.
Article 14 – Dogs
1. Dogs must be kept on a leash outside the accommodation and may only roam free in the areas designated by the municipality
as off-leash areas.
2. Dogs are not allowed to cause nuisance to local residents.
3. For dogs, a dog-basket /bed must be brought along.
4. For dogs brought along, protection against fleas and ticks is mandatory.
5. Dogs must be house trained and are only allowed on the ground floor of the accommodation.
Article 15 – Additional or different provisions
1. If a renter does not comply with the applicable rules at the time of the stay (Art. 13 paragraphs 4, 7 and 8), the
The entrepreneur is entitled at all times to exclude the renter and fellow renters from staying and to report this to the
competent authorities. There will be no refund of the price paid by the renter. Renter will furthermore be excluded from all agreements that are offered via Bed Op Steeg.`
Article 16 – Privacy
1. Entrepreneur reserves the right to contact all renters by e-mail to inform them about
changes/offers with regard to Bed Op Steeg. Entrepreneur will not provide any personal data from renters to third parties.
Article 17: Liability
1. Entrepreneur pays a lot of attention and care to placing the offer, but cannot be held responsible for
substantive and typographical errors.
2. With regard to the accommodation, furnishings and inventory, the entrepreneur is never liable for damage suffered by the renter or fellow renter at the time of the stay in the accommodation, unless the entrepreneur can be blamed for intent or gross negligence.
3. In the event of liability due to intent or gross negligence on the part of the entrepreneur for damage suffered by the renter, the following applies:
The liability is limited to the damage that is demonstrable and a direct consequence of the breach of contract
observance of the provisions of art. 17 paragraph 5.
5. The liability must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 8 working days immediately after
renter has been reasonably able to establish such.
6. The liability of the entrepreneur is limited to the amount of the amount paid by the insurer of the entrepreneur in a
benefit to be paid in this case.
7. Entrepreneur is never liable for any damage whatsoever resulting from errors in the used
software or other computer software used by the entrepeneur, unless this damage can be recovered by the entrepreneur from the supplier
of the relevant software or computer software.
Article 18: Applicable law and disputes
1. Dutch law applies to all offers and agreements of the entrepreneur.
2. In the event of a dispute arising from offers and agreements to which the present terms and conditions
apply, is submitted to the civil court, the court in Arnhem has exclusive jurisdiction to
to take cognizance of the dispute.